Ads Top

"I have 34 mons waiting for TMs"


#PokemonGO: Pretty much title, I came back to the game about four months ago and have been racing to try and build teams for raids. I try and do at least one legendary raid a day but TM drops are rare. I seem to only get a charged tm every four legendary raids or so, and even then using it on most mons will still result in the wrong move more often than not. It sucks to play the game and get these mons only to have them sit uselessly in my storage.All of the mons I'm talking about are meta relevant mons like groudons, rays, machamps etc via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2IO0KXL
"I have 34 mons waiting for TMs" "I have 34 mons waiting for TMs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.