Ads Top

"Glitch cost me 55 premium raid passes and animatic won’t help me"


#PokemonGO: *Sorry hit post before I realized autocorrect messed up Niantic in the title.Yesterday I saw a little trash can next to my Premium Raid Passes, and since I don’t raid much but often buy Adventure Boxes I was excited they finally added the feature to delete some. I just wanted to make room in my bag and get rid of half of them. Of course it turned out to be a glitch and I got an error message when I attempted to deleted ~20 of them. When I clicked OK on the error message, suddenly ALL of my premium passes are gone. Tried signing out and restarting my device. They are gone. I wish I had done a screenshot or recording but I figured Niantic must be aware of the glitch and contacted them immediately. Got the response that deleting premium passes isn’t a feature and they only go when they are used and I won’t be getting them back. I searched here and don’t see any other posts about this happening to people. Surely Niantic can see that I haven’t used a premium pass in awhile, let alone 55 at once, right??? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2GCR5zW
"Glitch cost me 55 premium raid passes and animatic won’t help me" "Glitch cost me 55 premium raid passes and animatic won’t help me" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.