Ads Top

"I ran from a Shiny Shuckle"


#PokemonGO: Yes, you read that right. This unfortunate tale began at around 3am on the yesterday, while I was playing PoGo in an Uber on the way back to my apartment. Somewhere along the way, I managed to encounter a shiny Shuckle after clicking on (and running away from) its many, non-shiny, cousins. After seeing the blue-shelled Shuckle's sparkles, I had every intention to chuck a Razz berry at the bad boy and hit him with an Ultra Ball for safe measures. In the midst of my excitement, my fingers somehow gained a consciousness of its own and decided to press "run" (actually, it's probably just muscle-memory from all the running away I've done before that).​After the fact, it took me a solid second to realize the atrocity I've just committed. When I scrambled to haphazardly press on the Shuckle again, my Uber has already traveled far enough away from the crime scene to lag out PoGo. I actually got off the Uber a minute later (my apartment was only a 3-minutes walk away at that point) and retrace my steps. Unfortunately for me, the Uber came from a roundabout, with 5 other roads splitting off of it, and I could not remember which road previously took. I also couldn't wander too far from the roundabout because it was 3am, some of the roads looked sketchy as hell, and I was exhausted.​Long story short, oof. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2vjPtpi
"I ran from a Shiny Shuckle" "I ran from a Shiny Shuckle" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.