Ads Top

"It’d be cool to have a way to make people on your friends list “close friends” where you can choose who goes on that list and it shows them at the top of all your friends"


#PokemonGO: I have people on my friends list that I play with a lot and want to be able to pin them to the top of my friends list, maybe in a section called “close friends” or something along those lines. So I can send all the people I play with regularly gifts easily then any spare gifts I send to people I play with less via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2VYV7ZH
"It’d be cool to have a way to make people on your friends list “close friends” where you can choose who goes on that list and it shows them at the top of all your friends" "It’d be cool to have a way to make people on your friends list “close friends” where you can choose who goes on that list and it shows them at the top of all your friends" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.