Ads Top

"My day just got brighter, shiny Scyther!"


#PokemonGO: Had a pretty rough day today after me and my girlfriend got into an arguement. To get my mind off of things I decided to open up Pokemon Go. Decided to click on the Scyther right next to me, without looking I caught it but then after a closer look it was a flippin shiny! For one I didn't think I would get one during this event but it also had an 89% IV!!!! Let's just day my day definately brightened up!http://bit.ly/2CZ3Bsq via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2G3r0e5
"My day just got brighter, shiny Scyther!" "My day just got brighter, shiny Scyther!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.