Ads Top

"Pokemon walk with a grandson"


#PokemonGO: My brother's grandson is 6, and he discovered Pokemon cards and so I introduced him to Pokemon Go (which got me back in the game after 3 years). His mom set him up an child account on her phone and is doing an excellent job setting boundaries about when/where he can play.As part of my penance for getting him hooked, when we get together for Sunday dinner, I'm walking with him to the nearest pokestops, which for me is a long, steep walk that does me good as well.It's so fun to see the game through his eyes. He's super-excited to catch anything. He's learning math, and resource allocation and getting out and walking.The coolest thing is that he conflates Power Rangers and Pokemon. When he evolves a Pokemon, he says he's Megazord-ing the Pokemon. Probably because of the animation. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2VxqFFZ
"Pokemon walk with a grandson" "Pokemon walk with a grandson" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.