Ads Top

"Raid catch bug in 0.141.1 (lost a Dragnoite)"


#PokemonGO: This morning (EU) I participated in a Dragonite raid. After I caught the Dragonite, the XP summery screen showed up like normal but when I clicked "OK", it showed me the Pokemon that I caught the night before! (a Larvitar) Not the Dragonite! The journal shows the raid items received but no "ran away" and no "caught" message.​Other raid participants did not have this problem but when we compared version, only I was on 0.141.1. Everyone else was still on 0.139.3.​The Dragonite wasn't very good CP wise but it still hurts, especially with a Dragonite being rare :( via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2ULokGr
"Raid catch bug in 0.141.1 (lost a Dragnoite)" "Raid catch bug in 0.141.1 (lost a Dragnoite)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.