Ads Top

"[Rant] TM's are scarce and terrible to use!"


#PokemonGO: I got a maxed out Raikou with twin electric movesets (Thundershock + Wild Charge). I want to unlock another charge move: Wild charge for PvP (Master league).I checked that there's 2 other electric movesets: Thunderbolt and Thunder.I also realize that I might get the wrong new charge move, so I planned to use (all 5) my remaining charge TM's.I threw 100 Rare candies and grinded 100k stardust just to unlock that second charge move.Turns out the charge TM's just toggles between Thunderbolt and Thunder until I'm out of charge TM's.Chances of NOT getting a Shadow Ball after 5 Charge TM's is (3/4)5 = 23.73%. FML! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2IfhVBd
"[Rant] TM's are scarce and terrible to use!" "[Rant] TM's are scarce and terrible to use!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.