Ads Top

"So many bugs recently?"


#PokemonGO: When the app first came out it used to freeze all the time and with the huge popularity it was understandable. But over the last nearly 3 years I’ve barely had any issues until the last week or so. Now nearly half the time I catch a Pokemon it freezes on the ball screen after the catch and I have to catch it again by reloading the app at least once. Sometimes this wastes balls too. Also quite often I catch a pokemon and the name of the pokemon that I last caught before that shows up instead, it shows that one instead on the pokemon screen too and then the pokemon I actually just caught is still there and I have to catch it again.None of this happened until a week or so ago around the start of the Easter event. Is it just me or is this a common thing as it’s making it near unplayable. Any advice on what to do? Sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks for any help. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2IHKRSM
"So many bugs recently?" "So many bugs recently?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.