Ads Top

"The sound design in this game is horrendous"


#PokemonGO: Honestly, I'm glad I spend most of my time playing this game on mute. Not a single sound effect outside if the pokemon cries shares any sort of resemblance to other games in the franchise except maybe sun/moon in parts. Worse than that is they often sound inappropriate for what they are supposed to represent. The sound of the fast move counter sounds nothing like what a blow with a fist or foot that fighting types often use would sound like. The sound of a raid egg hatching is jarringly intense and could be better done with a crackling sound (similar to normal eggs but louder and heavier sounding) followed up by a short sharp explosion. I could go on for the rest of them but I feel like that pretty much sums up my biggest issues with the overall sound design. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2WLZ83I
"The sound design in this game is horrendous" "The sound design in this game is horrendous" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.