Ads Top

"Is Mewtwo Still Good Without Shadowball?"


#PokemonGO: Reason I ask is because a local guy really wants a Poliwrath with mudshot. I happen to have one from August of 2016 and I really want a Mewtwo since I quit right when he was available in more than just EX raids. His Mewtwo doesn't have Shadowball. I still want to get into pvp leagues at some point and its my only Poliwrath with mud shot, though I do have some Poliwhirls with it and a politoed if that means anything.Edit He said the Mewtwo is weather boosted if that makes a difference (and it would obv be a lucky trade as well so possible high IVs), though most of you seem to say not to do the trade. I had no idea mud shot poliwrath was that desireable! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2JwwO1Q
"Is Mewtwo Still Good Without Shadowball?" "Is Mewtwo Still Good Without Shadowball?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.