Ads Top

""Give others what you want for yourself""


#PokemonGO: Ever since it appeared, friendship has been one of my favorite features in Pokémon GO, specially since we can get eggs in gifts that keep the geotag from where the gift came, and since I don't travel a lot, adding people from far away from where I live (Portugal) seemed like a good way to make the Golden Pilot medal, since I could open eggs from all the way on the other side of the globe and trade the hatched pokémon with my friends to get about 20 000 km on the medal for every traded pokémon. With this in mind I added some people from Australia and started trading gifts.Today as I was opening gifts I come across one of those people I added from Australia and notice that that person had a shiny Cleffa as buddy and immidiately thought "lucky guy just got shiny Cleffa out of an egg" (Clefairy is my favorite pokémon and for now hatching shiny Cleffa is the only way to get shiny Clefairy). And to my suprise the name of the pokémon is "Thx Rodzilla" (I'm Rodzilla). So this random guy I added through Reddit just oppened the baby form of my favorite pokémon as a SHINY from an egg that I (!!!) sent him in a gift from the opposite end of the world! And thanked me! How cool is that?I never thougth that I could be happy for something as "ridiculous" as this. But indeed I am. I really hope the person that owns the account has the chance to read this because all I want to say is:You're Welcome "TheQuakifier"! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ZKwL7B
""Give others what you want for yourself"" ""Give others what you want for yourself"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.