Ads Top

"Should I save a 100iv larvitar for the end of year community day for smackdown?"


#PokemonGO: I have a 100 iv larvitar that I'm looking to evolve but I'm wondering would it be better to save it for the end of year and get a smackdown stone edge set on it. I only have one T-rar so far so I do need a second one but I might just use a lower iv larvitar for now to get a bite crunch set. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2x9NO6R
"Should I save a 100iv larvitar for the end of year community day for smackdown?" "Should I save a 100iv larvitar for the end of year community day for smackdown?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.