Ads Top

"So, I got my first 100% IV pokemon today"


#PokemonGO: I had a cleffa sitting in my inventory for the longest time and over 130 some cleffa candies. I popped a lucky egg to start doing my evolution EXP grind. I checked the IVs of some cleffa i had, one was 100% and I never knew it.Note: I am very close to level 28, iv had plenty of good IV stat pokemon in the past from 86% up to 91%, but this is my first 100%. The moveset isn't bad either. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Fw4jyD
"So, I got my first 100% IV pokemon today" "So, I got my first 100% IV pokemon today" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.