Ads Top

"They need to fix the Sinnoh stone drop rate, especially from training battle rewards."


#PokemonGO: I’m tired of having lots of dragon scales (which you can literally only use for 1 Pokémon) but not enough Sinnoh stones (which you need for a lot of evolutions.) I have received 0 Sinnoh stones from 7th day poke stop rewards. (Edit: weekly research.) It’s laughable. So my only chance is to farm training battles, except...I have done hundreds of training battles, and yet I’ve only received literally 4 Sinnoh stones. There’s no reason to train other than to get Sinnoh stones (I can get 500 stardust any time I want from catching a few Pokémon). So the game should either fix the drop rate to give us something we can use or take the rewards cap off so we can keep trying until we get what we need.I know I will get a lot of replies of people saying “but I have a lot of Sinnoh stones LOL.” Well good for you, but that’s what happens when thing are randomly generated, sometimes people get lucky and other people get screwed. I just want to evolve my Pokémon and the game is making it impossible. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KFzD2f
"They need to fix the Sinnoh stone drop rate, especially from training battle rewards." "They need to fix the Sinnoh stone drop rate, especially from training battle rewards." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.