Ads Top

"This is my first painting. It is Cresselia and Darkrai"


#PokemonGO: I wanted to try painting, I really like pokemon as well. I was trying to go to some kind of paint nite event.. but none of them lined up.I figured I would just do a DIY paint nite with my friends... but thought it might be a good idea... to ya know paint something..I went for it.. watched some videos on youtube on how to make a night sky.. figured that out and it was fairly easy..So I was like let’s paint some Pokémon.. I googled darkrai at first but thought this line drawing of darkrai was caressing Cresselia was just too adorable.. so I set out to paint them...I think it turned out really well for my first painting ever!Cresselia and darkrai via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2WY9bHH
"This is my first painting. It is Cresselia and Darkrai" "This is my first painting. It is Cresselia and Darkrai" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.