Ads Top

"Twenty+ years no shiny"


#PokemonGO: So I've played every single pokemon game when it came out, and aside from trades or events, I have never caught a shiny pokemon. Ever.I've got a living dex, all legit, that I bred Numerous IV perfect teams. No Shiny.In fact the only wild shiny I've seen, was when I was explaining to my girlfriend what a shiny was and she stumbled on across a shiny mareep while we talked.I've never had luck with shinies. Four days ago I decide to get back into pokemon go, and today I caught two shinies.I Magikarp who will help fulfill my childhood dream of catching mew, and just now as a lay on my girlfriends side of the bed missing her, a shiny Buneary.I've spent years wanting a shiny and today I caught two, and it might be dumb but I'm a little overwhelmed.Oh and I had just enough candy to evolve buneary, and needed to complete field research. This Buneary is sticking with me to level 40!I am so happy. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2KIc3C0
"Twenty+ years no shiny" "Twenty+ years no shiny" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.