Ads Top

"Animated the 2019 New Years loading screen since my other was so popular. (Photosensitives beware)"


#PokemonGO: Here you go!It’s not nearly as good as the other one I posted, but there’s only so much I can do with sparkly fireworks. I still love how it came out, but if you have any kind of flashing light sensitivity, proceed with caution or not at all, because it’s very fast. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2XnmxgN
"Animated the 2019 New Years loading screen since my other was so popular. (Photosensitives beware)" "Animated the 2019 New Years loading screen since my other was so popular. (Photosensitives beware)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.