Ads Top

"I got to take my dad (lvl 38) on his first legendary raid."


#PokemonGO: I'm glad I got to take my dad for his first legendary raid(s) during the Entei event today.My dad religiously takes gyms on his way to and from work every day and only does 1-3 star raids and made it to level 38. All the legendaries he gets come from weekly breakthroughs or trades with me. Finally my wife and I were able to take him on 6 Entei raids and he even caught 2 shiny ones.It was a great day and he's looking forward to catching an Armored Mewtwo later with us too. Just thought I'd share, thanks for reading. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YUg0a3
"I got to take my dad (lvl 38) on his first legendary raid." "I got to take my dad (lvl 38) on his first legendary raid." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.