Ads Top

"I'm so close to completing my Kanto dex on PokemonGo!"


#PokemonGO: Been grinding away lately. I met some cool people during Raikou raid day and during yesterdays Entei Raid day who traded me the regionals I needed.​Now I just need a Zapados and my Kanto Dex is complete. My girlfriend has a spare Zapados that shes gonna trade me tonight after we both get off work. Im giving her a shiny Entei since I got two of them yesterday for a spare Zapados.​Its a small accomplishment but I'm very excited to finally complete my Kanto Dex. Now onto completing my Johto Dex. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2JHfWEn
"I'm so close to completing my Kanto dex on PokemonGo!" "I'm so close to completing my Kanto dex on PokemonGo!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.