Ads Top

"Just had someone in a Team Rocket uniform steal my phone out of my hand. Not sure what to do?"


#PokemonGO: Someone just ran up to me while I was doing a solo raid and grabbed my phone out of my hand and ran off. They were wearing an actual Team Rocket uniform so I got excited and thought it was Niantic in town but they haven't come back and it's been like 10 minutes (writing this on my friend's phone). Do I tell the police? I don't know if this is a marketing stunt or not but I don't want to get Niantic arrested.Edit: I just checked and there's no costume convention or anything in town. If this wasn't Niantic I'm so confused, why are they dressed like Team Rocket?! Anyone had a similar experience?? I'm walking around now to find them. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3105HBP
"Just had someone in a Team Rocket uniform steal my phone out of my hand. Not sure what to do?" "Just had someone in a Team Rocket uniform steal my phone out of my hand. Not sure what to do?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.