Ads Top

"My first favourite pokemon in PoGo"


#PokemonGO: A couple of days ago i was showing up to my first EX raid to encounter my favourite pokemon (a.k.a deoxys). I didn't think anyone else would show up because it was reported on the news to stay inside, but i had to atleast see him (i really didn't put my self in danger because most of the time i was in the shade). So I was coming up to the raid thinking I would be the only one there (two of my friends were also invited to the raid, but one was on a roadtrip while the other's parents didn't let him go outside), and all of a sudden i see a quite large group of high level trainers and think to myself "I might even have a chance" but as i enter the battle they ask "who's the red guy?" (none of them were on my team) so i say "it's me!" and then the battle starts... We were winning quickly and after we won i remembered i was the only member of the red team which would mean i would only have (i think it was 7 or 9 tries, I'm not too sure) so i had lost almost all of my chances to catch him but with only three tries left i caught him. I was filled with joy and right as I was about to leave I say to the large (and also quite friendly group) "thank you so much!" and they respond with "no problem" i was very happy with catching my favourite pokemon in PoGo! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Ymx5Iv
"My first favourite pokemon in PoGo" "My first favourite pokemon in PoGo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.