Ads Top

"Legendary Raid Counters: Gen 1-4"


#PokemonGO: So I was bored today and made a spreadsheet. In it you'll find every legendary raid boss up to and including generation 4 (including Regigigas and Darkrai), their weaknesses, movesets (including legacy), their top 5 counters by DPS, and their top 5 overall counters (using DPS^3*TDO). All statistical data was gathered using Gamepress.​Should I continue into the next generations and speculate movesets? Should I add a third column of counters using Pokebattler's ranks (along with pertinent information gathered there)? Did I make a mistake somewhere? Questions?​Really is this useful to anyone and should I bother continuing? Lol​Some notes:-Included Regigigas and Darkrai as bosses and attackers.-Included Arceus and Shaymin as attackers only.-Did not include Hidden Power movesets (on bosses).​The Spreadsheet:https://ift.tt/2LDGCs3 via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2XkbeRL
"Legendary Raid Counters: Gen 1-4" "Legendary Raid Counters: Gen 1-4" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.