Ads Top

"I hit level 40 in pokemon go as a teenager!"


#PokemonGO: Level 40 !!!After 3 years and 2 months of playing what has come to be my favorite game of all time, I finally hit level 40 at the age of 17 in pokemon go. As the game grew older by the months in 2016, I quickly realized that pokemon go was not much of a kid friendly game unless you play with your parents, but I was determined to keep playing it since I loved the concept and already previously loved pokemon in general. Without any transportation to get to the local town over to play, being a runner, I began to run every weekend 6 miles to play and 6 miles back. My parents were skeptical at first at what I was always doing and didn't understand, but I eventually convinced them that I was fine. Over time I gradually played at every moment I could, and completing my pokedex and grinding xp were my main goals in the game. I don't mind playing alone, since I've been doing it for 3 years but it was hard to assimilate into my local community mostly comprised of people in their twenties and thirties and none of my friends liked the game. As of most high schoolers, the common response will always be "people still play that game." I've always saw the potential of the game from the start and was committed to it until I hit level 40. My goal was to reach level 40 before gen seven was released in game. However, I did lose the passion to play for some points such as during the summer of 2018, and beginning of this year. I started off playing pokemon go as a freshmen being 14, and now im a senior in high school at 17 and can drive. Now i'm able to drive on the weekends to play or during raid hours and involving myself with the community is much easier now though im an introvert. Overall, though, I'm extremely glad that I finally hit level 40, and its an amazing accomplishment for me since I usually give up on games early. I'm not planning to stop playing anytime soon and I'm extremely excited for all the future events and features to be added. I wish you all the best of shiny luck in your journey and thank you if you read this far :) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LfxrfO
"I hit level 40 in pokemon go as a teenager!" "I hit level 40 in pokemon go as a teenager!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.