Ads Top

"Just got back into the game recently: had a great "first experience""


#PokemonGO: I redownloaded this game a few weeks ago as a way to make myself get out of the house and walk the dog, but I've found a great hobby as a very happy consequence. I figured "Tulsa Oklahoma? Nobody would still be playing." And I was VERY wrong. Almost every time I've gone out, I've found someone else walking around playing. And then, on increased raid day (I'm only level 24 so I had no illusions about soloing a raquaza) I went down to a nice outdoors shopping center just to have some nice scenery for the walk around. By complete happenstance I run into this huge group of people, obviously from all walks of life, crowded around a gym. And my luck, they're all raiding! They're SO friendly, give me advice on my first raid, and invite me to try and catch raquayza with them. I end up doing 5 raids with them before the hour ends, and catch 3 raquayza during that time. They even put up with my dog the whole while. I just want to say, thanks to all of you for being such a great community, for being welcoming, and for helping me get back into this great game!all of these are from the last 2 weeks via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YEWceJ
"Just got back into the game recently: had a great "first experience"" "Just got back into the game recently: had a great "first experience"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.