Ads Top

"My Turtwig enamel pin is all ready to go for September community day!"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys! You all really liked my Mudkip pin a lot so I figured I'd share the pin I plan on wearing to September's Turtwig Community Day! I really loved making these pins so much and I hope you guys like them too! Here's the pin! I hope at some point I can make more pins of all 24 starters! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YVSEAc
"My Turtwig enamel pin is all ready to go for September community day!" "My Turtwig enamel pin is all ready to go for September community day!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.