Ads Top

"Why are Sinnoh Stones so hard to come by?"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing PoGo for awhile now and been consistently getting the weekly pokestops rewards even before they introduced gen 4 into the game and so far, I've only gotten one stone. I've tried battling friends (my gf got one from the battle), spinning new pokestops, and still getting the weekly rewards and I still can't get them.I have so many pokemon that require it to evolve (including two shinies) and it just bothers me at the rarity of the stone yet I can get more metal coats than I know what to do with. I'm not a hardcore player but I play enough to where I should have received another by now. Am I missing something? Is there some secret to finding them? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2YOX4Nh
"Why are Sinnoh Stones so hard to come by?" "Why are Sinnoh Stones so hard to come by?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.