Ads Top

"I love this community!"


#PokemonGO: So I've been playing for quite some time, and every now and then something happens that makes me proud to be a part of this community. I was at a raid yesterday with a bunch of strangers when my phone battery suddenly dropped to 1%. Everyone there could have been like "Well, that's not really my problem ". But instead one guy ran to his car, got a portable battery charger, and let me use it until the end of the raid. It's the small things that people do that makes this community amazing. Please continue to help each other out and have a great time. Thanks for reading! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ncubJL
"I love this community!" "I love this community!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.