Ads Top

"Community Day by the Numbers: 39.9% Reduction"


#PokemonGO: Since Jan 2019 CD, I have averaged 886 seen of the CD pokemon. Today, I saw only 532 Trapinch, a reduction of 39.9%. That is substantial. That is a problem.Let me paint a picture. I am from a medium-small city, Reno. Since last August, my group (Team Mr. Stake) has been using a sizable 30 minute loops for all wild spawn related events due to its wild pokemon density. This loop has residential, park and commercial areas. After the spawns changed, early analysis was our loop lost 20% of it's spawns including all 4 cluster spawns. I did not post here about this then as I did not have hard evidence outside myself counting and trying to keep as close to 30 minutes. But with this most recent community day, I now have relevant hard numbers.I've kept track of all before/after community days since Charmander. For reference, I attached the before/after of Turtwig and Trapinch's community (you will notice the beginning Turtwig was taken the night before, as I watch my brother's dog Juan Pablo). Since Totodile CD, we have used the same route on this 30 minute loop with the same speed, shiny checking speed. There are no known variables that have changed outside the recent spawn rework.I did mention the loop lost 20% on initial analysis. I believe that is close to true. The difference today based on observational evidence was the % of spawns that were Trapinch was close to 50-60% instead of the old 75%. I believe many of you noticed this difference as well.Why does this matter? Spawns are main fundamental element to this game. A majority of us have report reductions outside house spawns. Now with community day I am 100% confident spawns have changed for the wrose. Observationally, driving through out my city, I have not noticed a counter balance of spawns else where. I'm all for changing spawns. Keeps it interesting. But don't reduce them without an well communicated good reason. It is highly demotivating and has already reduced my playing time. And with that, few hours played in game leads to less money for Niantic or less of whatever benefit Niantic wants to impart on us players. I don't want that. And I have faith Niantic will correct this issue. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/33rZdgA
"Community Day by the Numbers: 39.9% Reduction" "Community Day by the Numbers: 39.9% Reduction" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.