Ads Top

"I’ve been enjoying the game more NOT buying incubators... are you also?"


#PokemonGO: I’ve spent about $60 in the past event in attempts to get Farfetch’d, Mr. Mime, and Kanghaskhan. I live in the US so I have Taurus and like 300 T candies. I hatched about 70 eggs but did not get a Kanghaskhan sadly. After that, I decided to not buy incubators anymore and I have actually been enjoying the game more with putting less into it. I’m not sour about not getting a Kanghaskhan. Alot of people fuss about not getting this or that.. I am not worried. Have you enjoyed the game more by putting less into it also? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OgBZFK
"I’ve been enjoying the game more NOT buying incubators... are you also?" "I’ve been enjoying the game more NOT buying incubators... are you also?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.