Ads Top

"My dad missed out on community day a while back and was pretty sad about it. Little does he know that the next time we see each other, I'll have a little surprise for him."


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2IPm6Th and I have been playing together for almost half a year now and has connected us a little more since we live so far away from each other. Hopefully when the Christmas season rolls around, we'll finally roll around town and beat all the gyms with our shiny swamparts. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2B8A8Ls
"My dad missed out on community day a while back and was pretty sad about it. Little does he know that the next time we see each other, I'll have a little surprise for him." "My dad missed out on community day a while back and was pretty sad about it. Little does he know that the next time we see each other, I'll have a little surprise for him." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.