Ads Top

"New Simple Calendar and Regional Map Site!"


#PokemonGO: Over the past few years, talking to people in real life, Discord servers, and Reddit, I've met a bunch of people who wondered why there wasn't a simple Google Calendar for Pokemon Go Events. After looking and actually not finding anything, I've made one myself!https://ift.tt/2Vz2oQR is where the calendar lives! There are technically three separate calendars. One for Global Events (Community day, Stardust Blast), one for Raid Events (Raid Hour, current 5* raid boss), and one for Regional Events that require you to be in a specific location to participate (Safari Zones, London Pokemon Center Popup event). By clicking the + link at the bottom of it, you can add one or all three to your personal calendar. I've also included a twitter account (@CalendarGo), which tweets 30 minutes before an event starts and 30 minutes before an event ends.Also, if you click through, you'll find the most updated and accurate regional spawn map on the internet. I worked with trainers from all over the world to gather data, and I believe this map is the most accurate regional map on the internet, even if it's not perfect yet!Let me know if there's anything you'd like to suggest or fix, but it's been a passion project of mine for the past couple months and I'm glad to share it with the community now.​EDIT:Thanks to reports, I've found that time zones are not working the way I thought they did with Google Calendar. I'm going to experiment a bit over the weekend, but I believe I can get a general event calendar, normally based on a single time zone (PST for general events and whatever time zone a regional event is in) and a time-zone specific calendar. If everything goes right, I'll have all events based on PST (Stardust blast, raid bosses, etc), as well as region locked events, on one calendar, and then separate time zone calendars for events less than a day (Raid hour, community days, etc).Stay tuned and I should have everything updated by next week. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/326b9nK
"New Simple Calendar and Regional Map Site!" "New Simple Calendar and Regional Map Site!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.