Ads Top

"Shiny Hatcharama"


#PokemonGO: So today was the day... after playing since day 1, I finally hatched my first ever shiny Pokémon! (A Wynaut from a 7km egg).I got my dad hooked on the game about a year ago so as I was telling him the good news, his 7km egg started hatching too, coincidentally. His egg hatched into a shiny Cleffa! It was also his first shiny hatch!This was just one of those experiences that reminds me how exciting the lifelong Pokémon adventure is, even though it can be dry at times. Can’t wait for sword and shield and all the other new stuff coming our way! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/353D0ab
"Shiny Hatcharama" "Shiny Hatcharama" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.