Ads Top

"Silph Needs Serious Work on Their Customer Service"


#PokemonGO: I do not consider this answered, but TSR marked it that way automatically.​In May, I purchased tickets to the Chicago Go Fest After Party. With this purchase, I added on two lanyard badges. Immediately after purchase, I realized I did not get an email, which was needed to fill out the badge info. I reached out to Silph on the Summer Event discord and their email.Some staff tried to help, but had lacked the necessary clearance to help. I wrote every few days saying I had not heard from Silph staff through my email. I wasn't even sure if they had received it as there was no ping back message.I had tried to message an admin, and was admonished for bothering them. An entire month went by (and now honestly 5 months) with no reply to that email.For that month, I wrote in the Summer discord. At least a dozen Silph Staff tried to reach out for me, all coming back with little to nothing. Most of the staff members I contacted were also annoyed at the lack of care shown to my issue.Suddenly, on June 14th I was contacted by a Silph staff member who introduced herself as the director of customer service. She directed me to show what I had (luckily I had screenshotted my confirmation page) and I would be allowed in. Now, that night was highly un-organized. We've been over that, but I realized early on that my badges were not there. I met up with the Customer Service Director who indicated they had brought blanks for the people who had not responded to the survey, and to return at the end of the night for mine. At the end of the night, I returned. But, she told me that they forgot to bring them and that I should message her back in a few weeks to get them mailed to me. I messaged her immediately as a reminder, then waited a few weeks and tried again. I was ignored.I reached out to a local discord, and one of the admins was friends with a Silph Staff member. They got us in touch, and I told me story again. Within one day they got me a direct line with Dronpes. I had a brief conversation with Dronpes, who told me that he would personally oversee that my badges went out in a few weeks due to their need to be re-made. He gave me an approximate date, and told me to contact him with any issues. I waited. The date came and went, and I messaged him back to inquire about what happened. Not shockingly, I was ignored. I reached out to the admins friend again, and after digging he said their were manufacturing issues. And now, a month later, I still do not have my items.I have messaged Dronpes again. I wouldn't mind if they were upfront about this. But at every point, I have been roadblocked, ignored, and treated poorly. The second badge was meant to be a gift to my partner who lives overseas and came all the way to Chicago with me despite neither of us getting Go Fest Tickets.I am saddened and disgusted by their Customer Service. I have urged my local discord to not support them in sales. I contacted them on May 14th, and this still has not been resolved. I apologize if this comes off as ranting, I am just very frustrated with this ordeal.I have uploaded all the proof of conversations I have to an imgur album. The Chicago Portion of the Discord was deleted before I screenshotted there, but I am sure many people remember my constant posting.https://ift.tt/2MAzfRd format edits. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/33of3bS
"Silph Needs Serious Work on Their Customer Service" "Silph Needs Serious Work on Their Customer Service" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.