Ads Top

"So today I casually caught two shiny Oddish."


#PokemonGO: I was in the bus coming back from work, I opened the app and instantly an Oddish appeared, surprisingly it was a shiny, I didn't knew they were already live. I caught it first try. Then I caught a Growlithe, not important, another Oddish appeared and I was saying to myself, if this one is also a shiny I'm gonna scream, for my surprise IT WAS ANOTHER SHINY, and I actually screamed a little bit, I don't know if there was increased chances of getting a shiny encounter or what, but there were only one pokemon apart, I couldn't believe it. Also a first try to catch it. Basically I caught two shiny Oddish only one minute apart. Most crazy thing that happened to me playing this game.​The journal timeline: https://imgur.com/OPLkQ6L​I'm not good at writing in english since it's not my first language, sorry if it has some grammatical mistakes. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2pLhl6v
"So today I casually caught two shiny Oddish." "So today I casually caught two shiny Oddish." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.