Ads Top

"The Little Rural"


#PokemonGO: Look at this stuffIsn't it neat?Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?Wouldn't you think I'm the trainerThe trainer who has everything?Look at me flexAs I open this dexHow many formes can one entry hold?Looking around here you'd thinkSure, they've got everythingI've got Sentret and Patrat aplentyI've got Weedle and Pidgey galore(You want Ratata?I've got 20,000!)But who cares?No big dealI want moreI want to be where the Pokemon areI want to seeWant to see 'em spawnin'Walkin' around in those(Whad'ya call 'em?) oh-nestsWalkin fields you don't get too farStops are required for grindin, raidinStrollin along down a(What's that word again?) sidewalkUp where they catchUp where they've spunUp where they play all day having funPoke balls for freeWish I could bePart of that worldWhat would I giveIf I could liveOutta these trees?What would I payTo spend a daySomeplace so prettyBetcha in the cityThey take pityWhen they see our spawns so itty bittyEager fresh 40sLookin so sportyReady to submit StopsI'm ready to know where the trainers areReady to trade 'emAnd get some luckiesWhat's a Gible and you mean it(what's the word?) exists?When's it my turn?Wouldn't I loveLove to do all the abovePoke balls for freeWish I could bePart of that world via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2pvJxdr
"The Little Rural" "The Little Rural" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.