Ads Top

"Trick for reviving Pokémon"


#PokemonGO: So this may or may not be known, but I figured I’d share this tip in case someone could use it!My husband and I are always struggling with revives, some times we’ll have 50 and other days it’s hard to even get one. Just today I realized if you have potions and need to revive a Pokémon but have no revives, power up your Pokémon and it’ll give it 1 HP (not sure if it works for every Pokémon?) then all you have to do is give it potions! I did it to 6 and it worked for all of them. Sorry if this is already known, if it helps at least one person I’ll be happy. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2oywgAh
"Trick for reviving Pokémon" "Trick for reviving Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.