Ads Top

"A Really Nice Convenience"


#PokemonGO: So today my sister and I went out Pokémon hunting. Driving around we noticed a Galarian Weezing raid. We got curb stomped by a T4 the last time we tried(lv 30 or so now we’re both 35), but she convinced me to go to the raid site anyway and give it a shot. When we got there, there was a very disappointed family who were unable to beat Weezing with their kids. When my sister and I joined in to help them out, we ended up beating the Weezing together, you could see the joy in their kids’ faces as they successfully caught it. I also realized there was no way my sister and I would be able to beat the Weezing by ourselves, so it was really fortunate that family was there. All in all, conveniently meeting that family at the raid site turned a losing battle for both parties into a solid victory for everyone. It’s pretty satisfying when things just work out like that. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2qPfr5N
"A Really Nice Convenience" "A Really Nice Convenience" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.