Ads Top

"Niantic really did do a good job with this game"


#PokemonGO: I love this game, it’s given me tons of fun times with my friends and has led me to meet people I wouldn’t have without this game. The way everything works is just perfect, how the friendships work to raids even to random Pokémon spawns. I really love this game and I I feel that they deserve some recognition even if the game isn’t where it was 2 years ago. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/35Ljoak
"Niantic really did do a good job with this game" "Niantic really did do a good job with this game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.