Ads Top

"[Theory] Anorith and a Pokémon whose name I can’t use in the title because it’ll get my post removed for spoilers originated from the same Pokémon"


I have a theory that Dreepy and Anorith originated from the same Pokémon. First of all, they share several features visually, and are similar colors. Their Pokédex entries both state that they were originally prehistoric sea creatures. Dreepy is said to be the ghost of an ancient sea creature, while Anorith was revived from a fossil. This leads me to believe that they originated from the same species of Pokémon, but I don’t think that either one is the original. Dreepy became different when it became a ghost, giving it the ability to levitate. Anorith probably became a rock type after being revived from a fossil (at least that’s what I think personally). Just thought I’d share this idea and see what you guys think. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Y1ZPI7
"[Theory] Anorith and a Pokémon whose name I can’t use in the title because it’ll get my post removed for spoilers originated from the same Pokémon" "[Theory] Anorith and a Pokémon whose name I can’t use in the title because it’ll get my post removed for spoilers originated from the same Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.