Ads Top

"Has anyone kept their original starter from when they first played the game?"


#PokemonGO: I was curious because as I’ve played on and off, I’ve always made it a mission to at least hold onto my first CP 10 Bulbasaur from the start of the game back in 2016. Now, it’s a 1600+ Venusaur that I’m still trying to work up, just for sentimental value. Although it’s taken up so much candy, it’s nice to know that I’ve had it for so long. I want to hear about more of these kinds of stories with players and any specific Pokemon in this game. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/359APla
"Has anyone kept their original starter from when they first played the game?" "Has anyone kept their original starter from when they first played the game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.