Ads Top

"I tried to name my Koffing "Fart", but the game wouldn't let me. Here's 33 names that were allowed."


Hi there, I think I found a problem with Sword and Shield's nickname censor. If you're a child please immediately close this window and go to bed.When I got the "You can't enter that name" message for something as tame as Fart it made me wonder what the line was for the game's name censor. I started with stuff that seemed similarly crass, but as words that (at least to me) were at least as objectionable as Fart got through the censor my experiments went deeper and weirder. I promise I wouldn't normally nickname my Pokemon most of these things, this was just for research:Poo GasButtPoop TurdHELLDERDamn HellDick WhoreProstituteGay TittyGangbang XXXMarijuanaRetard BoobsAllah SpermCum GenocideSemen BitchVape BastardOsama PenisVagina 9/11Jesus DildoJizzagoonHolocaust 69Anal BonerCocaine RapeJoe BidenQueer QueefMr. DiarrheaHorny StalinBitch DaddyJizz LesbianDong WangClit VulvaJew TesticleScrotum Weed33.... Fart Boy.It turns out that many of the games banned words become acceptable as long as they're not the entirety of the nickname. Try to name a Pokemon "Dick" or "Cock" and you'll get rejected, but "Dick Cock" is totally allowed.This isn't the case for every banned word, though. I tried naming a Pokemon "Sex Hitler" and found that neither of the words could be part of a name even with other letters. Several other words I tried had the same outcome. They're definitely capable of totally banning a word, so did someone make a choice to not outright ban these other words? Why? I get that something like "rape" might get through because they want players to be able to use "grape" or whatever, but there's no word with "Holocaust" in the middle.Also "Prostitute" is just straight up not banned. That's totally less appropriate than "Fart"! I just wanted to go on an adventure with Fart the Koffing and I ended up with Vagina 9/11 the Seaking instead. It's a weird mess and they should probably fix it by unbanning "fart" and doing nothing else.Bonus 34: You can name a Pokemon "Boob". You can't name a Pokemon "Boobs". You can name a Pokemon "Boobs Boobs".tl;dr: plz unban fart gamefreak thanx via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2YtnxwY
"I tried to name my Koffing "Fart", but the game wouldn't let me. Here's 33 names that were allowed." "I tried to name my Koffing "Fart", but the game wouldn't let me. Here's 33 names that were allowed." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.