Ads Top

"PSA: You can level grind on the legendary mascot in SwSh, so long as you don't catch it."


I have KO'ed Zacian 20 times, by now, in my copy of Sword, and it remains to let me battle it a 21st time. I have even left the area to go to a Pokemon center and grab 'mons that were stuck in poke jobs so I could level up more things and it has still let me battle it, again.As a bonus, Zacian apparently gives 3 Speed EV's (according to Bulbapedia), so I'm level/EV grinding some 5IV 'mons I've gotten from friends' breeding efforts. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2sWlTIL
"PSA: You can level grind on the legendary mascot in SwSh, so long as you don't catch it." "PSA: You can level grind on the legendary mascot in SwSh, so long as you don't catch it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.