Ads Top

"Is there something wrong with Deoxys against the team leaders?"


#PokemonGO: Hello,I like to play a little bit of pvp from time to time and have a handfull of Pokémon’s that perform well in the <1500 CP league. One of them is a Deoxys-Defense (D-D).When I went to use my D-D against Candella in the <1500 cp league I found the outcome really strange. He did not behave like he does in my pvp matches : he took way more damage than what I expected but also did way more damage then what I’m used to. So I did a little bit of testing on my own with various Deoxys-Forms and I have the feeling every form of Deoxys enters the battle with a Team Leader with the stats of Deoxys-Normal-Form.Am I missing something? Does anybody get the same feeling something is bugged here? Or is this a know issue? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/eghi86/is_there_something_wrong_with_deoxys_against_the/?utm_source=ifttt
"Is there something wrong with Deoxys against the team leaders?" "Is there something wrong with Deoxys against the team leaders?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.