Ads Top

"Just Really Started to Understand Pokemon, Caught a Shiny in Go"


#PokemonGO: Literally about three days ago I first learned what a shiny really was. I had heard the term few times but didn't really get it.Decided to look it up and start actually caring about the game (I started playing through Pokemon Black recently) and I found the definition.Anyway, one my way home, stop by a pokestops and use all but the last of my pokeballs when I see a Sneasel. I click on it and it shows up as a completely different color.I doofed and was confused and tried to catch it. It was much harder to catch. I used up everything I had.I exited out of the battle and kept staring at the sprite like, "why are you a different color?"Then it dawns on me. So I spend the next ten minutes at the pokestops grabbing balls and throwing them. Eventually caught it.Anyway. Just thought I'd share since I don't have anyone else to share this with. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2rjhSO3
"Just Really Started to Understand Pokemon, Caught a Shiny in Go" "Just Really Started to Understand Pokemon, Caught a Shiny in Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.