Ads Top

"Rocket Leaders Counters Infographics"


#PokemonGO: TLDR: Here are the graphics. Click the names.ArloCliffSierraMany have requested an infographic that shows both suggested teams and individual counters to all Rocket threats. I got a lot of other constructive feedback after my last graphics gained traction, so that has been incorporated as well (see how far I spaced out the links to each one? :D )A little background on how I came up with these. I created these based on some community feedback from the written guide I posted here earlier and discord. Of course, I incorporated the Pokebattler calcs, however I found that while Pokebattler is accurate in theory it often failed to wholly account for abstract factors. I've tried to correct for this manually (prioritizing better shield-breakers in the lead slot for example). In other words, as much as I'd like to think these are the definitive counters to the Rocket Leader's Pokemon, the fact is that these are still subjective to some degree and I want to be up front about that from the outset. At the same time, I also want you to appreciate that I didn't just throw darts at a Pokedex.The Calcs were done with level 35 Pokemon in mind, accounting for level 40 Player Level adjusted leaders. There's going to be some degree of flex here based on player skill, IVs, and enemy moveset. You've seen videos of people beating leaders with great league Pokemon by now... use good judgement when leveling your Pokemon and be honest with yourself about how much raw power you'll need to account for skill gap.Knowing the counters will hopefully be enough to carry someone who doesn't know what they're doing, but it does help to know the mechanics behind the encounters.As always, feedback is appreciated. Moves like Charm and Superpower performed well on the calculator but poorly in practice. Heatran has come up more than once, with some players swearing Flamethrower has breathed new life into him while others insist he's still tier 2 (or worse). I suspect these won't be the only controversies.~LanAkou via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2Qs6Kaj
"Rocket Leaders Counters Infographics" "Rocket Leaders Counters Infographics" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.