Ads Top

"[Screenshot] Just caught a shiny Onyx, a wild Gible, and hatched my first Deino all in one day!"


#PokemonGO: Can't believe the luck I had today! Caught a shiny Onyx on a walk (second shiny Onyx and 4th shiny from the evolution event) then when I got home I opened the app after I parked my car and saw the wild Gible on the radar. Ran across the street to pinap him and catch him (success!) and then a little later tonight my 10k egg hatched my first Deino! Also hatched my first Absol and Happiny (both had great IVs) today too which isn't as rare but was still really cool. Had to brag somewhere!https://ift.tt/34jjR2e via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2t8t0hb
"[Screenshot] Just caught a shiny Onyx, a wild Gible, and hatched my first Deino all in one day!" "[Screenshot] Just caught a shiny Onyx, a wild Gible, and hatched my first Deino all in one day!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.