Ads Top

"A quick thank you to Pokemon go, from a longtime fan"


#PokemonGO: I know Pokemon (especially the newest games) can get a lot of flack, but i just wanted to give it a quick thank you for helping me through a very tough time in my life recently.So to cut a very long story short, i've recently had two very close members of my family, my cousin and mother, pass away to different forms of Cancer.I've been a huge pokemon fan since i got Pokemon Blue as a child. Now i've taken breaks here and there but always come back to it eventually.In the last year (after not playing much since about 2017) i've fully immersed myself back into PoGo. I've really found taking long walks, hatching those pesky 10km eggs, or even just using it to escape from reality every now and then really uplifting.Again, i didn't want to make this post too long, just a very quick thank you to this wonderful game thats helped me get through a horrible 2019. Here's to a happy and healthy 2020! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/39WlQO6
"A quick thank you to Pokemon go, from a longtime fan" "A quick thank you to Pokemon go, from a longtime fan" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.