Ads Top

"Huge amount of Data used by PoGo"


#PokemonGO: Hello guys i know there are some other reddit posts in here with the same topic but sadly not a single one really could helped me with my problem. I already went through the pokedex multiple times for every single mon individually (female/male and shiny and other forms for like incognito etc.) But when i am using my Data to play the game it still went up though the roof. it started all in 2019 in november when i first had that problem, before that the game was really normal and it barely used any Data. Note that i have not changed my phone nor my Data provider. I am really sorry if this post is repetetive to you guys but i am actually very frustrated because i want to play very bad but dont want to use up all my data in like a week lol. I hope i can get some help. Thx alot. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/36YHIqo
"Huge amount of Data used by PoGo" "Huge amount of Data used by PoGo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.