Ads Top

"I just want to say sorry"


People were speculating over what was going to be revealed in the Direct announcement, like DLC and a Mystery Dungeon game and I was very blatant that these wouldn't happen. I very much believed GF would not do DLC/add Pokémon to the game and told everyone so when these posts came up. So, sorry to those who I scoffed at for being hopeful of these things. I never expected DLC for SwSh and these new packs look amazing. Faith in PKMN games - a tiny bit restored.Also, I didn't expect a Mystery Dungeon, and that's another kool thing they're doing. I really hope they're amazing games. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2RavlAS
"I just want to say sorry" "I just want to say sorry" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.